Frequently Asked Questions
- If I am applying from out-of-state, can I submit Live Scan (electronic) fingerprints not rolled in California?
- I have held a driver license in multiple states. Do I need to submit driving records from each of those states?
- What is the Law & Professional Ethics course, and will I need to complete this course as part of my Respiratory Care Practitioner license application process?
- If I received a conviction while I was a juvenile, do I need to report that on my Application for Licensure?
- I contacted the convicting court and/or the arresting/citing agency to obtain certified documents for my prior arrest(s) and/or conviction(s), however they no longer have the records on file. What do I do?